Thursday, April 25, 2013

Book of the month










For some time now, I wanted to start a section about books, but I didn't have the time and I didn't know exactly how to present them. In this monthly section, I will post the best books or the best magazines that I have read.
I hope, for all of you who love reading and much more, will find this section interesting and usefull .
This is my first post about books, so what better way to start this article than with the life story of Gabrielle Chanel. In the novel "COCO Chanel", the author Edmond Charles-Roux describes this unique woman, a woman outside the box, outside all the the rules of a conformist society, with a independent and ambitious personality.
This book was brought to the screens in 2009 in the film called "Coco avant Chanel".




Lave, Nadejda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...